Tuesday, August 3, 2010

beach babe

we are in destin this week...family vacay with susu and nish :) the kids are having SO much fun...makes the 8 hour overnight drive totally worth it. we left houston @ 6:30 p.m. on saturday and pulled into the driveway here in destin @ 2:30 a.m. i just didn't want to mess w/ emery getting completely off schedule (it is impossible to keep that girl awake in the car!!) so we drove while she snoozed. not to mention, no whining from my kids...i need to potty, change my movie, i want a snack, milk please!, how much longer?, etc. we literally made one 3 minute stop in mobile for gas. brandon was the only one who even got out of the car. gotta love it :)
this is little em's first time here...she loves it...as much as you could expect a 4 month old to love it :) she for sure looks the part!!!
dad...are you sure about this?

i think i'll just work on my tan :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so tickled over the blue polka dot swimsuit!!! I wanna get one & I dont even have a baby girl to put in it! lol Beach vac sounds soo nice! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete