Monday, March 22, 2010

i survived :)

the party's over. major CHECK off my to-do list before emery arrives in 8 days!!! and it was a success...so cute and all the kids had fun :) especially mine!! i will post more pictures tomorrow...i am just SO tired tonight...thank god for my mom who kept my kids until the party started yesterday (3 p.m.) and basically all day today. i had MY LAST ob appointment this afternoon. the next time i see my doctor will be in the operating room...if everything goes according to plan...which i am sure it will!!!

here is a sneak peek...my cowgirl and cowboy. love these two :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandy! I'm Tiffany Jurkash's friend from her shower. I think Beckett was in one of our Kindermusik classes last year too. I just ran across your blog from Ally. Happy Birthday to Ellis & Beckett! Best of luck with baby Emery next week! Hope it goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete