Tuesday, October 6, 2009

i got a feeling (that tonight's gonna be a good night)

sorry for the lame title...but that is beckett's FAV song right now. anytime he sees me @ the computer he begs for me to play it on youtube. over. and over. and over. anyways...the feeling i have is in my tummy!! the baby in my tummy to be exact :) i am pretty sure anyone who reads this little blog knows i am pregnant...although i don't think i have ever mentioned it on here. anyways...i am. and i can now feel him/her. it never stops being cool...even the 3rd time around!!

we waited till around 10 weeks or so to tell ellis. ever since we told her, we have been doing a lot of this:


that in her hand is a doppler...to hear the baby's heartbeat. ellis LOVES to have me do this...and then she pretends she has one in her tummy too :) beckett is obviously clueless for now. originally ellis wanted a boy. now she has changed her tune to girl girl girl. although, she says what she really wants is one of each...one more brother and a sister. yikes.

she probably doesn't remember this but look what she was doing exactly 2 yrs ago:


ellis constantly talks about the baby...asking lots of questions...

"does the baby like candy?" (when i am eating it)

"what is the baby saying about her big sissy right now?"

"can the baby wear my jammies one day?"

"beckett...you are hurting the baby's ears" (when he is screaming)

"does the baby like my ballet?" and on and on and on!!!

she also asked how the doctors would get the baby out of my tummy. you should have seen the look on her face when i told her they would be cutting my stomach open and getting the baby out. it is SO much fun to go through this with her this time around....

No comments:

Post a Comment