Wednesday, June 15, 2011

attacked



emery was attacked on the splash pad @ kingwood country club today.  this evil little creature walked up to my sweet, unassuming emery and bit her ON THE FACE.  emery was literally just standing, smiling, splashing...and out of nowhere...screaming, tears, blood...i didn't even realize what happened until i saw the teeth marks on her face.  i mean, are you f*cking kidding me?  i am so thankful that my kids aren't/weren't biters.  what a terrible little habit.  the biter was an 18 month old little girl!!!  what do you say as a mom??  "um...sorry my kid just bit your kid's face off...i hope it doesn't scar"?  emery was IN SHOCK and frankly, so was i.  disgusting.  i had never wanted to beat some 18 month old ass until today :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, poor Emery! That is really just not ok. I am so glad my kids are biters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you serious?! So not cool! Sorry miss Emery! =(

    ReplyDelete