Monday, June 29, 2009

another option

it is so HOT outside. like you haven't noticed right? we basically play in the pool everyday...at least for a little while. it is just too hot to do anything else outdoors. and my kids have to have time out of the house. they (ok...beckett) would go crazy being stuck inside for too long...which, in turn, would make me crazy. but i don't want them to get tired of the pool...we tried going to the park the other day @ like 9 a.m...nope...too hot. we were gone after 5 minutes. but here's the good news...last week i found out about an indoor playground 5 minutes from my house!! totally free (it is @ a church)...anyone can go...and it is air conditioned. so...i can add a new "out of the house" idea to my list :)

that's ellis up there...


my friend ally had to go up and get beckett...he wouldn't come down. no surprise there.

No comments:

Post a Comment