Monday, May 25, 2009

happy birthday to me!

my birthday was sunday. ellis is all about birthdays right now so there are certain things we do on birthdays just for her. like a birthday cake. i can't remember the last time i had a birthday cake...but with her around, not having one just isn't an option. she wouldn't understand. she had been talking all week about what my birthday cake was going to look like. she also told brandon that i would need balloons for my "party". there was no party...just the four of us and my parents @ the house before dinner out. ellis wanted to know where all of the people were for my party. she went through the whole list of everyone who was @ her party. i think she felt sorry for me :) it was cute...but she forgot all about me as soon as the sitter showed up...she is CRAZY for robyn, her babysitter. occasionally she will wake up in the morning and say, "i think you and daddy should go to dinner tonight"...or..."when is robyn coming...i love her" "when are y'all leaving?" so funny. she says robyn lets her put on makeup. i say whatever keeps her happy!!!

here is the cake ellis made for me...she said daddy helped her a little...i don't know how much though..."they" iced it while it was still piping hot...and before taking it out of the cake pan.
and here i am fake blowing out the candle...i guess i am 1 year old. ellis had already done it...she likes to sing happy birthday (solo), blow out the candle, and open all presents. notice the blue bow in her hair...she says she loves all colors now. not exactly...but she is getting better.


the other day, ellis came to me and said she had tinkled a little in her panties...she took her shorts off and said "oh...it's just belle that i tee teed on...i don't like her anyways"

belle is the princess from beauty and the beast for anyone not up to speed on disney princesses. if it had been aurora (sleeping beauty), she might have had an issue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment