Monday, January 26, 2009

sh*t dammit



ellis just recently started going to sunday school...and she seems to LOVE it. she walks around the house singing "thank you for my blessings, amen, amen"...so cute right? this sunday, my mom and i picked her up from her classroom after church and walked to the car...we get in and are about to head out of the parking lot when we hear her sweet voice "sh*t dammit bebe can you reach my headphones please"? my mom quickly said "ellis, ladies don't talk like that"...and ellis replied "oh, yes, you are right...daddies talk like that". nice. 3 days with dad and she is up to her old tricks.  she had a bad case of potty mouth when she was around 18 months old...let's just hope she doesn't bust this language out DURING sunday school...or regular school for that matter :)

this pic is from her first day of sunday school...


p.s.- i have heard her say sh*t dammit a couple times since then to beckett...i guess she thinks the two words go well together?? 

4 comments:

  1. That is hillarious! I love how she goes from singing about her blessings to potty mouth. You need to get that on video to show her when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny. i am cracking up. she is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny brandy! she is too cute in her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up when I read this story!!! That is too darn funny...good thing you are doing this blog so you can document all of their hilarious sayings. Keep 'em coming! I love it!
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete